Thursday, June 9, 2011

Favorite Media

I have definitely learned a lot from all the different medias that we have learned about.  I am not quite sure which one has been my favorite.  I would probably have to say that the broadcasting has been my favorite.  Broadcasting was very interesting because we had to write our own stories and then we had to speak about it to the camera.  I have always wanted to be on tv, whether it was sitting down in a chair reporting or being out on the field reporting.  My dream has always been to one day be on ESPN, so with broadcasting I learned a lot of how that well help me conquer my dream.  The photography that we did was absolutely amazing!!  I had so much fun learning how to shoot the different types of pictures and get an idea of how we need to edit the pictures.  The radio was a lot of fun and it was very nerve racking because it was live and I have never done something like that, so it was very interesting.  The newspaper was also a lot of fun because we got to go around the campus and interview the other camps that were happening at the same time a our camp.  The other fun thing about the newspaper is that we got to write our own story and it is going to be published in the paper.  My whole experience at this camp has been wonderful and I have learned so much from it.  But, I still would have to say that my favorite is broadcasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment