Friday, June 10, 2011

Final Thoughts

This workshop has been a wonderful experience for me.  I was so very nervous about coming here; like I have said previously, it was a whole new adventure for me.  I have learned a lot about journalism and all of the roles that journalism plays in our society today.  This camp has helped me become a better journalist and has helped me to learn to do somethings on my own.  I have made some wonderful friends while I was here and have met a lot of new people.  I was like a new person on unfamiliar turf when I arrived here because I did not know a single soul and I did not really know the campus.  The only area that I knew was The Rock.  And now, I know where a lot of the things are and it has really helped me for my future, since I do want to get my college education here.  Overall, this week has been one of the more fun weeks of my life.  I know that I have made lifelong friends here and the workshop itself was just wonderful, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment